Doug Miller

Default Ok, so how much more do I need to get started making real wood projects

In article , " wrote:
Kinda reminds of the QC guy from XYZ Co. on wedding night sitting on
edge of bed telling bride how good it's going to be and bride waking
up next morning hearing him still sitting on edge of bed telling her
how good it's going to be!

Our sales rep from a certain computer manufacturer told me a story about a
woman who got married for the fourth time. On the wedding night, she told her
husband to be gentle, because she's still a virgin. He said, "Excuse me?
You've been married three times before, and you're still a virgin?"

She said, "Well, my first husband was a sales rep for [competing company #1],
and all he ever did was sit on the edge of the bed and tell me how good it was
going to be when he got it in. My second husband was a field service engineer
for [competing company #2] and all he ever did was sit on the edge of the bed
and tell me it would be up in thirty minutes. And my third husband was a
software support analyst for [the sales rep's own company] and all he ever did
was sit on the edge of the bed and tell me to read the manual and do it
myself!"

Which was actually a pretty accurate description of that company's software
support analysts, particularly the one assigned to our account.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com