Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Liberals vs. conservatives, from the narrow perspective of a brain-dead liberal.

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:51:56 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..

Only if we had "gasoline coupon" or GBT (gasoline benefit transfer) card
from the government.

Gasoline, like everything, would be rationed.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Here's a rationed gasoline story with a twist of faith.

God turns water into petrol:
http://wigglesworth.born-again-chris...miracles.1.htm

Can you get him do that with Jim Beam? If so, I'll do your advertising
for some of the product.

I've heard of a few times where water was turned into gasoline and other
times where an auto continued to run for hundreds of miles without any
gasoline.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that you've heard of that happening...

--
Ed Huntress

RogerN