Larry Jaques

Default Humor: Dangerous Cocobolo!

On 22 Mar 2004 15:37:41 GMT, Brian Elfert brought
forth from the murky depths:

For serious wood hauling, you need a 8 foot bed. The Supercrew is only

For serious wood hauling, you need a trailer.

5.5 feet. You'll need to upgrade to a F-250 if you want an 8 foot bed and
a crew cab.

And those have the turning radius of the QEII.
I love my shortbed/std cab F-150 which turns in a
tighter radius than my sister's old 1973 BLMC MGB-GT.
(Say that 3 times really fast.)

With an 8 foot bed, you can put plywood in and close the tailgate. I have
seen someone with a Dodge Dakota lose a whole load of plywood out the back
end.

With the shortbed model, you stack it so it can't slide out:
with the tailgate UP.

* Michelangelo would have made ** Website Programming
* better time with a roller. ** http://diversify.com