dave in fairfax

Default Ok, so how much more do I need to get started making real woodprojects

Bob Davis wrote:
But you are right. I've got plenty of tools. I think I'll be in fat city
after I get a couple of planes and good chisel set plus a means to sharpen
them. I also need some cabinet clamps or pipe clamps.

You also need to make a shooting board and get a mallet. That'll
allow you to joint your boards and make the sides parallel. The
chisels never get touched by a hammer, get a good mallet. FYI,
nobody gets "a couple of planes" that's gonna hurt you bad.
You'll be amazed at how many you desperately need. ;-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: