Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Right angle cordless drill with a clutch?

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:01:48 -0800, Winston
wrote:

John Doe wrote:
I need a right angle cordless drill that has a clutch. I heard
that Mikita might have had a 1/2 inch version, but don't see it on
their website. I need one to drive my inline skating push stick.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/

It also kind of has to be 18 V, since I have the power supply.

If you could do 12 V this would be cool, no?

http://www.makita.com/en-us/modules/...ls.aspx?id=119

The perfect tool for giving the EX her half of the house.

"Do you want the top or bottom half, hon?"

--
....in order that a man may be happy, it is
necessary that he should not only be capable