Bob Davis

Default Ok, so how much more do I need to get started making real wood projects

"Bernard Randall" wrote in message

Be selective where you spend your budget, good quality cutting and

measuring
tools are an investment. By that I mean saws and chisels, I have

converted
to Japanese saws and chisels because typically their saws are very narrow
kerf and their chisels hold an edge much longer on hardwoods.

I just posted that I didn't have any of that. How could I possibly forget
the combination rip/crosscut Japanese Razor saw hanging on the wall and the
tiny coping saw and hacksaw? There - $45 worth of hand tools have kept my
urge for a $1200 laguna bandsaw at bay (barely).

thanks!
Bob