Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Don Foreman still about?

On 2/29/2012 7:15 PM, Don Foreman wrote:

We love you, Don./tough love

Thank you, Larry. Hug me at your peril!G

That actually happened in a grief support group: Ken hugs all of the
ladies. At one point the facilitator asked if there was anyone
present that Ken hadn't hugged. I raised my hand. He came over,
yanked me out of my seat and gave me a bear hug. I hugged him back in
kind. I think he's mending nicely. When I see him now a hearty
handshake is exchanged but he says (with a grin) "no hugs". Ken is
a fixture in that group. I think it'd be about impossible to dislike
him.

Guy Hug (tm), Don.

Gun hand to gun hand -
Knife hand to the back.