Adguru

Default Harbor Freight 6" jointer

Thanks Vic,
I have been wanting a jointer for a long time. They are so heavy you
can't hardly buy used out of town and afford the shipping. I live in a
realitively small town so used jointers just don't hit the want ads.

The next step would be HF, and you need a testimonial like yours to
feel safe.

I'll be waiting for the next installment.
Regards,
Ed

"Vic Baron" wrote in message news:

Time will tell the overall quality of this piece. I've had good luck and bad
luck with HF. You can't paint all their stuff with the "you get what you pay
for label". Sometimes they have a decent product for the price. We will see.

Just thought someone might be interested in the assembly project.