Pounds on Wood

Default Ok, so how much more do I need to get started making real wood projects

Tough to work, tough on tools, and expensive. You will always have the
gloat over the price you paid, but someday you will wish you still had the
teak.

--
Bill Pounds
http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop

"Bob Davis" wrote in message
news
"Pounds on Wood" wrote in message

Oh, one more last piece. Put that Teak away for a rainy day and go buy

some
Maple.

Bill,

Thanks for the good useful, advice. Can you expand on the comment about

the
Teak? Is it difficult to work or what? I wanted to do something out of

any
wood except oak. Oak is not exciting to me and probably never will be.

The
teak was cheaper than other wood I found at the local retail outlets.

Bob