Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT New French breathalyser law

Yes I heard about this. Surely with the current tech, we should be able to
make a vehicle that won't allow drunk people to start it up?
Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"Another Dave" wrote in message
"A new measure will soon require all foreign and local motorists in France
to carry £2 breathalyzer kits in their cars."

http://www.ferryonline.co.uk/news/20...nfr ance.html

We already carry two warning triangles, two luminous vests, a fire
extinguisher, a spare pair of spectacles, a complete set of bulbs and a
first aid kit. There's probably other stuff I don't even know about.

It's a minefield out there

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to gmx