Posted to uk.d-i-y
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default OT New French breathalyser law

"Another Dave" wrote in message
"A new measure will soon require all foreign and local motorists in France
to carry £2 breathalyzer kits in their cars."

http://www.ferryonline.co.uk/news/20...nfr ance.html

We already carry two warning triangles, two luminous vests, a fire
extinguisher, a spare pair of spectacles, a complete set of bulbs and a
first aid kit. There's probably other stuff I don't even know about.

It's a minefield out there

Just occured to me that there must be a market for dummy devices.
I mean, they can't make you blow into the device because then you don't have
a working breathalyser.
This based on the possibly unwarranted assumption that a £2 device is one
shot.
Pot of glue and some sticky backed plastic, anyone?
Damn, I think I just went on topic.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)