Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_3_] RBM[_3_] is offline

Default Intermatic ST01 timer on 3 way circuit operating a light

On 2/26/2012 4:28 PM, Doug wrote:
Still struggling to get it right. Its wired up but not working. I
just checked the connections but I'm going to re-check for the hot
wire at both ends (hot/main and leg/remote) so I can confirm its wired
according to the instruction. It really doesn't seem to be that hard
but obviously I'm wrong. One thing tho, the remote switch didn't
have a ground terminal so the ground in the box (plastic) is wired
together but not connected to this remote switch. Can this ground not
connected to this remote switch cause me not to have a working timer?

No, it has nothing to do with the ground