Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default drying something in a plactic bag.

On Feb 24, 5:57*am, micky wrote:
On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:42:29 -0800 (PST), Ron
wrote:

it may not work but drying it fast is important

Too late for that!

Actually the guy I got it from did remove the battery and the memory
card, and leave it open, but it didnt' help.

That was months ago, and he just gave it to me today.

This happened months ago and you think it still has water in it?

I would say it's fried if it doesn't work.

You know, you're probably right. * At least that drying won't help.

I do think there could still be water in it. * Somehow I think water
has an easier time getting in t han it does getting out, that
evaporation is incrediblly slow.

But I think the damage has been done.

Fried? * with only 7 volts? *I sort of doubt that.

Fried, as in no longer works. Junked. Trashed. Etc.....