Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Does anyone have any data on this vintage power transistor ? - Delco_458-055.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:12:46 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:22:10 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
---
If they had left Germany and Scotland in search of a better life, why
on Earth would you believe that they's want to go back?

No one said anything about anyone wanting to go back - they just wanted
America to be like Nazi Germany.

Oh those dastardly German-Americans like John Pershing, commander of
the American Army in WWI, and Dwight Eisenhower, Supreme Allied
Commander in WWII.

Your ridiculous hate fest is turning you onto a bigot.

A significant % of Americans wanted to back what at the start looked like
the winning side (the axis).

Didn't have a blessed thing to do with what you claim allegedly
"looked like the winning side." Fact is the great majority of
Americans opposed getting involved in yet again another European War,
especially since we hadn't been attacked or even threatened.

Ending up on the side of right had nothing to do with decent morals - Hitler
made a formal declaration of war against America about a week after the nips
hit Pearl harbour.

Get off your high horse, pal. Britain and France sat back and watched
fascists massacre minorities all over Europe throughout the 20s and
30s, did nothing as Hitler rearmed in violation of treaty, did nothing
as Hitler absorbed Austria, and 'gave away' Czechoslovakia for the
"peace of our time."

As for the U.S., "not our job," or so the sentiment went. We had
already gone over there, reluctantly, to fight "the war to end war"
and saw what Europe had done with it.

The Japanese attacked us because our "decent morals" objected to being
complicit with their aggression and massacres in the form of providing
them with war materials, which we declined to do.

Hitler then declared war on us because jackasses of a feather flock
together.

---
Very nicely stated, indeed.

--