Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Does anyone have any data on this vintage power transistor ? -Delco_458-055.jpg (0/1)

Ian Field wrote:

They also paid dearly to greedy American profiteers for lend-lease war
materials.

You're absolutely right. American citizen shouldn't have had to
sacrifice their food, medicine and fuel to send to you cretins. We
should have let you 'win' all by yourselves instead of shutting down
almost all civilian manufacturing to build planes, weapons and
ammunition for yet another of your lunatic induced wars. We shouldn't
have bothered to produce the penicillin that you couldn't, or build the
Magnetrons that you fad an almost a 100% fail rate, due to your crappy
manufacturing process. We should have let you face Hitler with your
just dull wits and tea. if we had, the war for England would have ended
in days and you would either be speaking german or your ancestors gassed
for being arrogant assholes like you. If we hadn't supplied you
ungrateful *******s with what saved your sorry asses, there is little
likelihood that the US would have been drawn into that mess.

The rest of the world was against a strong US military after WW I, so
we moved to an isolationist stance and we weren't rebuilding our
military. So, when you assholes started World War Ver. 2.0, we had to
retool and invest in materials, facilities training and transportation
to be able to even offer Lend Lease. Since the US War board set the
contracts and managed all the transactions, just how did any
Profiteering take place? You are as stupid as Sloman, and as bitter as
that loser Graham. I wish we hadn't got involved, because a lot of my
family on both sides served in both World Wars, and several were killed
or disabled for you ungrateful *******s. Our contribution to the next
big war you idiots start should just be to nuke the capital city of
whoever starts it.