Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Because of the failed policies of Sarah Palin, Alaskans are paying $5 for gas

"Rob Furlong" wrote in message
On Feb 22, 8:27 pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
What a hoser...Sarah Palin screws over Alaskans and then leaves the
building....

TMT

Must be Bush's fault too !!

Actually ................

I was an honor student in high school. I did a term paper in my senior year
to prepare for college. The term paper was about the cost of things in
Alaska. Everything has to be brought there, being few natural resources.
But the conditions are harsh, and even local stuff, like lumber and oil end
up costing a lot because of the cost of production. And even stuff like
gold that comes out of the ground fight there isn't any cheaper than it is
anywhere else. Palin is enjoying herself, as anyone here would who had her
money. Traveling, living large, eating good.

And $5 gas is nothing new to Alaska.

Steve