James D. Kountz

Default Dust Collectors: A killer health hazard!

What is really interesting about this entire thread is that all of the
replies were much more informative, easier to read and sunk in better than
the op. Thanks guys for selling me on a dust collector. Not Clarks
necessarily but a dust collector of some kind.........which I already have
and am comfortable with.

Jim

"Bob S." wrote in message
John...could you demo that on your site please......this I gotta see and
have Beth do it too....

Bob S.

"JLucas ILS" wrote in message
this example of shilling is on the same level, almost, as the SawStop

and
its
ability to stop cutting hot dogs. Frankly, I think there is no better

way
cut hot dogs than with a Unisaw...and safely.