Steve Knight

Default Dust Collectors: A killer health hazard!

Thanks for sorting all that out Bob...thought I was just tired and
missed something. I went to the site with credit card in hand, ready to
buy myself cyclone kit...but never could quite figure out what I was
going to get for my money. The best I can figure is that I'm supposed
to buy a really good dust collector from (somebody?), destroy it, then
form up some sheet metal and buy a (pricey) bag of bolts from this site.

this enterprise is still a bit new. I got my cyclone directly from bill. he was
worried about me.
it is something that you have to work for yourself. I think right now it would
be way to expensive to buy it pre made. but the kit gives you flexibility in
the motor and fan cost and filters.
but the site does need some work. but hey all you need is to trade someone a
cyclone for a new site. it sure works for me.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes