Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default feedback needed

"Jim Wilkins" on Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:39:44

"Ned Simmons" wrote in message
.. .

We also had 2 years in junior high, taught by a faded Georgia belle.
The HS Latin teacher got a kick out of the fact that the students
from
my junior high recited our declensions with a southern accent.
Ned Simmons

I would probably have wisecracked that it was Sicilian, Italy's deep
south.

I had a friend who had a Deep South drawl - even in German.

"Guten tag, du all."
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the