Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] grimly4@gmail.com is offline

Default Toll roads and the law

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 02:12:30 -0000, "Woodworm"
wrote:

Shouldn't that be 'plough into'?

In the wake of the 'masonry/masonary' dichotomy, I'm choosing to
ignore learning and common sense and spell Yankee from time to time.

And try telling biker to to think a bit more of the other traffic on the
roads rather then his own egotistical self - and then blame others when
aforesaid biker is the cause of accidents by riding in dark clothing,
'forgets' to turn his dipped headlight on, rides down the white line in
traffic, overtakes on blind bends, cuts in front of other vehicles, race
with others in country lane etc, etc.

Make bikers take a test every two years!!

Think biker, think ****!

Oh, well. There's all sorts of erudite and witty rebuttals I could
give to your blinkered point of view. Largely because I can't be
arsed, all you get is, "**** off, you ******."