Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Zenni, my first bifocal

On Feb 21, 6:46*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
You're the second person to mention that, and thank you. I figure to take my
Zennis to an optician perhaps tomorrow, and ask them to put them on their
gadget. It's possible the Zenni guys mixed up something, some how.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"chaniarts" wrote in message

almost any eyeglass place will measure your glasses to see whether
they're the correct prescription.

Of course, you're assuming that your prescription was correct in the
first place. At least once, I'm absolutely sure that my prescription
was written down wrong. I had two (very expensive) pairs of glasses
made from that prescription, at two different opticians. Both had the
same problem. In the left eye, the astigmatism angle was wrong - I
could see much more clearly if I rotated the lens about 30 degrees.