Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Zenni, my first bifocal

Ecnerwal wrote:

I've got a pair of progressive lenses sitting in some nice frames. Waste
of frames. If I blacked out all but a 2-3mm strip from top to bottom of
the lenses they might be of some use (when wearing blinders was OK,
which is not often.) The beer-goggle-bs going on at ether side is
nauseating. That was a waste of money I won't make again.

So, I have reading glasses, computer glasses, regular glasses,
fiddly-work close-up glasses....perhaps I'll get frames that have a
turret to rotate 4-5 different lenses into position.

Don't forget the telephoto zoom lenses, with autofocus! ;-)