Dennis M. O'Connor

Default Dust Collectors: A killer health hazard!

There are some dust collection solutions that are
so effective that the people who make them _don't_
need to shill for them on USENET to sell them !
Imagine that !

Why , I myself bought an Oneida cyclonic system,
even though they _never_ shilled for it on the rec !
And you know, it really works well. I don't have
days of respiratory problems after working in the shop
anymore. It was money well spent, although once
I had all the ducting up and all, it was indeed a lot
of money: about as much as my Unisaw.

BTW, I'm pretty happy with my Unisaw, too,
especially with the overhead guard and Beisemeyer
pop-in splitter, even though I've never seen anyone
shill for those products on USENET either.
--
Dennis M. O'Connor