Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Round frames on router table

On 02/20/2012 05:24 AM, Bruce wrote:
This is my setup for making round art frames for some of my wife's glasswork.
I'm trying a new design with the grain flowing radially instead of
circumferentially, all to avoid chip out and other routing challenges .

It will be interesting to watch the radially glued frame over time. I
would expect that seasonal expansion and contraction may cause some
issues. It may not, being only a couple inches wide, but worth keeping
your eye on.

Pretty frames however. I hope they do hold up. I'm sure your wife will
love them. Post a finished shot when you get there...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska