Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default HP ink jet printer cartridge cleaning and refilling

wrote in
:

Thanks for this post. My late dad used to refill my cartridges
perfectly, but for me it usually leaks every other time because I
forgot a step.

I had not used my printer for two years and recently felt I had to
throw out the old cartridges. (ok, one of them the stopped no longer
fit snuggly).

A friend bought discount cartridges for his daughter online and made
me feel lousy for suggesting it because the box-fresh cartridges said
"low ink".

- = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus,
BioStrategist
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully
disclaimed.}---
[Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive
guards]
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime
Bimbos]

Walgreens refills printer cartridges for a low price.
they have a nice little machine for it.
No charge if the cartridge is bad,or too clogged,if it is not a successful
print test.
they actually run a print test on the cartridge.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik