Larry Laminger

Default Dust Collectors: A killer health hazard!

Bob S. wrote:

Clarke,

Some friendly criticisms that may be helpful to you in the future and
hopefully you'll accept them in that tone.

snip

Bob S.

"Clarke Echols" wrote in message

I have received requests to post my observations about dust collection
to the WRECK for the benefit of the requesters and others readers of the
group.

infomercial attempt snipped
Clarke

Thanks for sorting all that out Bob...thought I was just tired and
missed something. I went to the site with credit card in hand, ready to
buy myself cyclone kit...but never could quite figure out what I was
going to get for my money. The best I can figure is that I'm supposed
to buy a really good dust collector from (somebody?), destroy it, then
form up some sheet metal and buy a (pricey) bag of bolts from this site.

--
Larry G. Laminger
http://woodworks.laminger.com