Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Toll roads and the law

On Feb 19, 8:21*pm, polygonum wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 07:31:29 -0000, harry wrote:

But if they can walk all round a store pushing a trolley, why will a
slightly shortened journey in the car be needed.?
The same applies with these parent and child spaces.

Harry - why are you so completely unable to dream up your own examples?
Why does the disabled person have to push their trolley? I always push
ours because partner cannot.

Example the first

You suffer from a problem that results in extreme burning pain in your
feet. People with this problem are often prescribed morphine ad lib.

You cannot wear socks as they cause the heat to rise and make the pain
worse. Indeed, you can only just about bear to wear the skimpiest open
sandals because, if you do not, the pain caused by the surface of the
pavement or road is unbearable. And to add to this, any sun on the skin
makes it even more painful and delicate.

On top of these issues, if once the problem flares up, it can continue to
cause severe pain for hours, days - even weeks.

But once inside the store, the cool air spilling out of the refrigerated
units makes life much more bearable for while.

So anything that can reduce the distance that has to be walked is a major
boon.

Example the second

You suffer from uncontrollable foot pain when subjected to significant
cooling of the feet - something like chilblains (perniosis) but different..
Therefore walking through the car park in the winter can be unbearable.
And doing so can result in further damage and pain that continues for days
afterwards.

So anything that can reduce the distance that has to be walked is a major
boon.

Example the third

Combine the above into one person. And yes, there appear to be utter
contradictions in this disorder. But they damn well exist.

I assume your next totally compassionless, dickhead argument will suggest
that she should never go out... Or she should always go out at night.

Why the hell have I just wasted that time responding...

--
Rod

*

You're getting confused. These are not my posts. You are the dickhead.
We have a few halfwit top posters here, that doesn't help.