Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default HP ink jet printer cartridge cleaning and refilling

Thanks for this post. My late dad used to refill my cartridges perfectly,
but for me it usually leaks every other time because I forgot a step.

I had not used my printer for two years and recently felt I had to throw out
the old cartridges. (ok, one of them the stopped no longer fit snuggly).

A friend bought discount cartridges for his daughter online and made me feel
lousy for suggesting it because the box-fresh cartridges said "low ink".

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm