Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default septic tank

On 18/02/2012 15:53, Michael Chare wrote:
On 18/02/2012 08:29, leedsbob wrote:
we are shortly moving to a rural property with no mains drainage,we
have been told we need to be carefull about using products which
damage the bacteria which form part of the process,can anyone with
experience of septic tanks adise us the products to use,ie,toilet
cleaner washing machine detergent and dishwasher tablets,many thanks

Nothing from the outlet of a condensing boiler!

Can't really see he logic of that. Its only mildly acidic water (think
vinegar, not battery acid).

--
Cheers,

John.