Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Martin Riddle Martin Riddle is offline

Default Does anyone have any data on this vintage power transistor ? - Delco_458-055.jpg (0/1)

"Ian Field" wrote in message

"John Ferrell" wrote in message
I think when the industry was leaving Germanium Delco elected to not
retool and stay in that business. Probably a wise decision.

Their transistors were once a popular choice for hobby projects CDI
units, there was one even got published in a Ham magazine with the
photo showing the Delco TO3s mounted ontop the box.

It turned up in various other electronics hobby magazines throughout
the English speaking world - possibly even the same author cashing in
as many times as possible.

DTS-423, or something. My dad had built that CDI. Lasted a long time.

Cheers