Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus15653 Ignoramus15653 is offline

Default Chevy Kodiak dumptruck gasoline problems

On 2012-02-17, azotic wrote:

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

"dpb" wrote in message
... It'll depend on what he does with them as well...there's a
difference between private motor carrier and for-hire as well as exempt
(I don't know all the loopholes for exempt, farm is one and schoolbus is
another; whether there's an escape clause iggy can get into is worth
looking for altho I kinda' doubt it).

What if he buys a Bobcat and calls himself a contractor?

jsw

Since igy is a merchant and those trucks are for sale at the right price
he is a motor vehicle dealer right ? Those trucks are just inventory.

I can do up to 5 of them per year without a dealer license. For more,
I will need to get a used car dealer license, which is actually
something that I am looking into.