Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Chevy Kodiak dumptruck gasoline problems

On 2/17/2012 5:26 PM, azotic wrote:

Since igy is a merchant and those trucks are for sale at the right price
he is a motor vehicle dealer right ? Those trucks are just inventory.

Not necessarily...again, a lot depends on the _exact_ circumstances.

It's not clear about this vehicle; he titled the tractor of earlier
discussion so it clearly isn't only inventory.

Where simply buying/reselling general equipment turns the line is a
question I don't know the precise answer to even locally; what more in
IL. It's the reason I and many others have and continue to caution iggy
to get some help on the business/legal side of this as he grows it
before he does get his knickers in a wringer inadvertently when
something trips him up and raises all the questions at once't...