Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Am you legally justified in killing a passenger who refuses to turnoff their cell phone?

"J. Clarke" wrote:

I try not to think of those days when I _drive_. I used to be able to
fill up a Lincoln Continental for half what it costs to fill up my
motorcycle now.

I had trouble trying to put $3.00 in my 66 GTO in '72. I put $50 in
my Dakota the other day and it was just over 3/4 tank.

It went from 8.9 cents a gallon (premium) to $3.649 a gallon
(regular).