Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
tnik tnik is offline

Default Chevy Kodiak dumptruck gasoline problems

On 2/15/2012 11:00 PM, David Lesher wrote:
writes:

Do you think that I should try to clean them in an ultrasonic cleaner?

If so, what liquid should I use for cleaning?

Carb cleaner... nasty stuff, keep it off your skin,

Yea, when I bought my POS honda, it ran a bit rough, I took out the
injectors, soaked them in a bath of carb cleaner over night, reinstalled
with new seals and it ran 100% better. I bought one of those pails of
cleaner with a basket in it like this http://tinyurl.com/6s3hdqv but I
don't remember it being that much. It was 5+ years ago