Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Boost Converter Tutorial?

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:12:02 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:24:27 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:17:54 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:14:29 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

I didn't reject the few (unsolicited) solutions from the minority of
smart-asses pretending to know more than they did - I just ignored
them.

---
Well, since ignorance seems to be your strong suit, that was probably
a good move on your part.

Well I certainly saved myself some aggro by ignoring the unsuitable
topology
suggested by your chum.

---
"Aggro"?

Oh, my, how cute!

If you ignored it, then there's no way you could have determined
whether it was suitable or not.
---

Can't help wondering whether he'd have got it right if he had known how
do the correct way.

---
Your pretending to knowledge of the _correct_ way insinuates that
you're privy to information which you obviously don't possess, since
you admit to wondering.

That makes you a phony.

Jim's made a good life for himself and his family, has certainly
contributed more than it seems _you_ ever will toward making this
world a better place in which to live, and yet all you can do is hurl
insolence from the peanut gallery.

Just a little envious, are we?

Perhaps Ian, upon completion of his engineering degree, will grace us
with an elegant solution to the hub dynamo problem ?:-)

My only regret is that I wasted time trying to help Ian. It'll not
happen again.

...Jim Thompson

Thought you were running the math, not your mouth!

Gosh, just how much help was he?

--

John Larkin, President Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer