Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default DEFINING AND UNDERSTANDING THE LEFT

On 2/15/2012 3:22 PM, Hawke wrote:

It's a relatively new phenomenon to me, but in the last decade or so
I've found that everyone on the right thinks they are superior to
everyone else. This is a change. In the past most people on the right,
except for the business type, were kind of humble. They saw themselves
as average, hard working people. Now, at least all the men, think
they're better than anyone else. They sure think they are better than
they are. I'm just wondering what happened to bring about this change
and made them think so highly of themselves. Think of it, when was the
last time you ran into a right winger that was the least bit humble?

Hawke

This might be another new revelation, but there are more dimensions to
American politics than just Left/right. That seems to be about as far
as the media can count, but a more accurate model would be a sphere.

Think spherical trig - and that's why the media can't report it that
way.

But it would be a better indicator of position than simply which way
people standing on the exact same line - face...