Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default DEFINING AND UNDERSTANDING THE LEFT

Hawke wrote:

It's a relatively new phenomenon to me, but in the last decade or so
I've found that everyone on the right thinks they are superior to
everyone else. This is a change. In the past most people on the right,
except for the business type, were kind of humble. They saw themselves
as average, hard working people. Now, at least all the men, think
they're better than anyone else.

Gee, you sure are well traveled, and know a lot of people, to have
met, talked to and analyze the personality of everyone that would
describe them selves as "on the right".

They sure think they are better than
they are. I'm just wondering what happened to bring about this change
and made them think so highly of themselves.

Gee lets analyze it, hummmmm.... what is the common denominator,....oh
yeah interaction with you.

Think of it, when was the
last time you ran into a right winger that was the least bit humble?

Weekly, if not daily. But then I live in an area with wingers of both
varieties Being near a College town in a rural area will do that.

jk