Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- .410 pistol

toolbreaker fired this volley in news:f7936f70-
:

Summery: Good for snakes and not much else.

Summery sic -- the shot round is for shock effect. It's awesomely
loud, and stings like hell. The Spears self defense rounds kill nicely.

The weapon shoots accurately, considering the light rifling, and is more
than manageable, both in terms of weight/size, and recoil.

You don't even own one. There was nothing negative in that review except
that the guy admits to having wimpy wrists, and .410 shotshells aren't
good defense rounds. Everyone who owns large calibre handguns knows
that. FWIW, even a 9mm isn't all _that_ effective for personal defense,
although I'm sure it would stop most perps.

I don't own a "Talus Judge". Mine is a Taurus Judge.

LLoyd