Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default EPA nuttiness to insanity was Visit to a scrap yard

"Stormin Mormon" on Sun, 5 Feb
2012 19:47:16 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Now, THAT sounds fun. I bet Scott Adams would like that kind of thing.

There are a large list of stories of the weird stuff people have
done.

One I recalled was the British institution which had the program
file "Bogroll". You ran it, and it told you that the output was at
the desk. Several hundred pages from a line printer, with toilet
paper size squares "stamped out".

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

I don't know if he invented the ideas, but one programmer there wrote The
Grinch That Eats Programs in which a PacMan sprite wandered around your
screen leaving a trail of blank spaces, and a Tired Monitor routine that
made characters slide to the bottom of your screen. This was in the early
1980's.

jsw

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the