Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default welding vent fan - shaded pole - how to trouble shoot

Provides short term relief and lube abilities, for when you want a device to
work better for a while, and then they can call you back to do it again.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

OK, I'll bite: WD-40 is mostly a petro distillate in the paint thinner
class. So paint thinner is just as good as WD-40 without contaminating
additives. Naptha is a little more volatile, less viscous, about as
plastic-safe, and more effective as a solvent. Naptha is my go-to
solvent
for getting adhesive labels off plastic.

Bob

WD-40's only good feature is the convenient spray can.

jsw

I like that one!

Dave