Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- .410 pistol

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

I want to see daylight though the holes Ive
made in the attacker.

See, I made a decision, based on my RVN experiences. I shot a few guys.
They died.

If someone is attacking my family for harm or has determined they're
going to kill me for a buck, I'll empty the wheel into their chest. But
if someone is just trying to heist my wallet, I'll at least give them the
chance to survive the experience.

To that end, the _FIRST_ round in my Judge (my daily carry) is a #6 shot
round. I figure that will really "distract" a perp if he gets it full in
the face. (it's also easier not to miss under pressure -- wide spray,
that gun, wide spray) If not, the rest are "flying ashtray" Spears
defense rounds.

It's just me, but I won't kill someone for $100.00. I will if they mess
with my peeps or threaten my life, though.

LLoyd