Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default DEFINING AND UNDERSTANDING THE LEFT

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:22:46 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

On 2/13/2012 1:03 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:53:05 -0800, George
wrote:

On 2/12/2012 2:03 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:44:47 -0700, "Ray Keller"DESPERATE RIGHTARD
TROLL wrote:

DEFINING AND UNDERSTANDING THE LEFT

The origins of the modern left can be traced back to the famous passage in
Rousseau’s Discourse on the Origin and Foundations of Inequality, in which
he condemned the institution of private property:

Idiot. How many Americans "on the left," or on the right, for that
matter, have read Rousseau's Second Discourse?

The origins of the social attitudes of the "modern left" are derived
from Christianity.

No, they aren't. Where do you /get/ that **** from?

You're an idiot, Plimpton. When you apologize for calling me a "liar,"
after I showed you how dimwitted you were in your last analysis, we
can speak.

Meantime, you're beneath contempt.

****, Ed, that's where he lives with the rest of the libertarian space
cases, beneath contempt.

Hawke

Oh, I wouldn't say that. Libertarians are a curious lot, but most of
them are pretty decent. Plimpton is just one of those lazy and
egotistical types who thinks he's really superior, and shouldn't have
to lift a finger to support his insults and invective.

--
Ed Huntress