Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dcloss@sensis.com is offline

Default welding vent fan - shaded pole - how to trouble shoot

On Feb 13, 6:29*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Dave__67 wrote:
When you need solvent, always reach for the WD-40...

When I need solvent, I reach for acetone, MEK, xylol, lac thinner,
methylene chloride, naptha, paint thinner, ethanol, methanol, or a
couple of others not on the tip of my tongue. *Certainly never reach for
WD-40 when I need a SOLVENT. *Nor when I need a penetrating oil. *Only
when I need a water-displacer (hardly ever).

YMMV, but if it does, I would recommend reconsidering.

Bob

Just trolling for the true-believers, but it does make a nicely
_plastic-safe_ solvent for many types of goop and cruft.

Dave