Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Cleaning up an old table saw

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Do you remember the day you and I were working in your garage and a cold
front blew in at the end of the day. You Iron had condensation all over
it before we quit. We had to dry it off and you ended having lite rust.

Yep, I remember the incident, well. LOL. It was at Ruskin, and I remember
the cause was opening the shop door, when it had been cooler the day
before, onto a foggy, relatively warmer morning. I also remember being
****ed because I had not covered the tools the night before with those
special covers that I have for that exact situation, a weather report that
calls for much warmer, foggy conditions the next morning.

--
www.ewoodshop.com