DarylRos

Default dust collection options

You are on the right track. Penn State makes a bigger collector of the 1 bag
type, it will do a better job.

You can then upgrade it if you want. here is what I did:

I got a Lee Valley cyclone lid (theirs is a slightly different design from the
others. Penn State says don;t do it, but it will work fine with the Lee Valley,
not the others). Get better hoses. Either Jet or Wilke, the rest is garbage.
They ar emore expensive, and for a reason. The I got rid of the dust bag (hard
ot empey, harder to move) and replaced it with a cyclone cannister. After the
cyclone, not much dust goes there anyway. It's all low slung, an dmost of it
can fit under something else.

The last thing I got was a Long Ranger wireless switch, so I will actually use
it.