Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Exotic Would Like to Have Toy

On Feb 12, 11:38*am, Swingman wrote:
On 2/12/2012 10:09 AM, Robatoy wrote:

On Feb 12, 12:52 am, *wrote:
http://youtu.be/fEj0p82Ekjs

I don't have one, would probably never buy one this exotic. But,
considering all it's capabilities, it certainly falls into the "would
like to have just for the hell of it" category.

I have a Bosch version. Not as many features but the ones I need are
there. Very accurate a under $100.00.

My usual flooring sub has had a Leica for a while. Showed it to me about
a year ago ... said he paid just North of $300 for it.

Just last week he gave me a bid on sanding and refinishing four rooms of
hardwood flooring in a house for a remodel bid ... he was in the house
less than five minutes, and his bid was in my email within an hour.

--www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)http://gplus.to/eWoodShop

He obviously has all his ducks in a row. That's how a pro needs to
roll these days.