Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Exotic Would Like to Have Toy

On 2/12/2012 8:40 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 00:13:29 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

On 2/11/2012 11:52 PM, Dave wrote:
http://youtu.be/fEj0p82Ekjs

I don't have one, would probably never buy one this exotic. But,
considering all it's capabilities, it certainly falls into the "would
like to have just for the hell of it" category.

That is nice - some trades that would be a hot tool to have.

I could use one of those, but I fear the price. Oh, "only" $500!

Just think how many lives will be saved if you don't have to climb
around measuring things with tape... Cheap at half the price I say...
Perhaps we can get the government to mandate every man woman and child
buy one, before the rest of us get stuck paying for [their] broken legs,
heads full of mush, and other easily preventable events.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com