Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast
John Williamson[_2_] John Williamson[_2_] is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
I have no idea. What we do know is that the US accomplished most of it
through "brute force" (my words) by throwing enormous recourses (your words)
at it.

Germany may not of had the resources, but they may of had better scientists.
They certainly were years ahead of the Allies in rocket science.

While we're correcting spelling that's "have had", not "of had". Grin

As long as we are speculating, I started this with the timing of the US
invasion of occupied France, June 6, 1944, and saying that things would
of turned out differently if it had occured a year or two later. Care
to speculate on what the Soviet Army would of done too?

"Would have", or "would've" if we're being informal.

Isn't there a usenet rule that when you start correcting grammar or
spelling errors, you always make at least one of you own?

--
Tciao for Now!

John.