Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:42:41 +0000 (UTC), J G Miller
wrote:

On Saturday, February 11th, 2012, at 08:57:40h +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

I'm sure that, even during the war, British morals remained impeccable!

Actually, and not surprisingly, you will find that morals in the
UKofGB&NI deteroriated badly during the war.

In Ipswich in 1943, an increasing number of complaints were received
about air raid shelters being used for €œimmoral purposes".

I don't suppose they were any good for much else. And since when was
sex immoral?