Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast
J. P. Gilliver (John) J. P. Gilliver (John) is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In message ,
Terry Casey writes:
[]
Not a bomber - it would have been the A10 rocket.

The A10 was a prosed development of the A4 rocket that was the basis
for the V2 bombs that fell on London (as opposed to the jet engined V1
flying bomb known colloquially as the 'doodlebug' - I think the US term
is buzz-bomb).

To bring this back 'on course' - at least, for uk.tech.broadcast readers
- the A10 rocket is mentioned in this historic article:

http://lakdiva.org/clarke/1945ww/194...t_305-308.html

And there was a film - 1970s I think - very loosely based on it. If I
saw it now, I'd probably cringe at all sorts of errors in it, but I
remember enjoying it _as a film_, then. I think it might have been
"Operation Crossbow" - CBA to check.
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G.5AL-IS-P--Ch++(p)Ar@T0H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

All I ask is to _prove_ that money can't make me happy.